EYEBROW PERMANENT MAKEUP TRAINING PROGRAM
Have you been thinking about joining the PMU brow industry? If so, I'm so glad you have found me! My name is Yely, I'm the Artist and Master trainer here at Yely Beauty. By taking this course, you will understand all the Why's and How's of PMU. If you have a minute, please read al through the bottom to find out all the information about my class.❤️
Total course tuition $3,000
To enroll, please click on one of the following class dates:
February 18, 19 & 20 (Full)
My program is 3 days of in person training Plus:
- 60 days online access to training videos
- FREE Shadow days after training
- FREE chair rental for the first month.
- & only $150 for any extra 1:1 model guidance appointments you may want.
You will learn 3 techniques:
-Combo Brows (microblading with machine shading, also known as microshading or hybrid brows)
- & Saline removal
Address: 3151 Cahuenga Boulevard West, Los Angeles, CA 90068
The best performing students will have the chance to be chosen directly by me to join my team. I will be getting you clients/do all your marketing. All you will have to do is show up and create beautiful brows.
I understand the importance of quality education and how crucial it is for all your questions to be answered during the time of training. For that reason, each class will be an intimate setting of a small group (usually around 3-6 students).
If you're truly serious about learning the best techniques AND becoming a true BUSINESS owner, then you owe it to yourself to try this new opportunity and change your life.
Practice on a 3D mannequin
before working on a real model
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE CLASS?
BUSINESS START UP GUIDE - Not knowing where to start (or how to grow) your business is a concern for any brow artist. By providing you with a materials list, vendor list, copies of consent forms, aftercare forms, and making students aware of health department regulations, permits required for business, licenses, etc. will help them to build their business right away.
• MARKETING - You'll learn the same marketing method that helped me book tons of clients to the point where I was fully booked from the very beginning of my journey and I'll show you the exact steps I took so you can get the same results.
• COLOR THEORY - You will learn my color theory, color correction, how to cover up old tattoos, and my secret of mixing different pigments to create custom colors for beautiful and long lasting healed results.
• EASIEST WAY TO BROW MAP - You will learn my signature brow shaping technique so you can easily draw a clean symmetrical brow. You don’t need to be good at free-hand drawing. I was never any good at drawing myself, but I developed this technique to make it easier for myself. I tried other mapping techniques but none worked as good. This method is the method I’ve used on hundreds of clients and taught to my previous students and they all agree that it’s a game-changer! Hint: it's not using concelear.
• SANITATION - You will learn proper sanitation procedures and how to set up your stations to keep your clients safe.
• OMBRE POWDER - You will learn 3 different shading techniques: I will show you the correct angle and hand placement, machine speed, skin stretch & depth so that you can nail down your technique. If you already have experience, you’ll be taking your skills to the next level.
• COMBO BROWS - Also known as Microshading or Hybrid Brows: you will learn how to combine microblading hairstrokes with machine shading. In addition, if you wanted to create a full microblading procedure with no shading, you will have step by step instructions in your manual explaining how to perform the procedure following all three types of hairstroke patterns.
• SALINE REMOVAL - You will learn how to lighten up old eyebrow tattoos that do not qualify for cover ups or corrections.
• VIDEO /PICTURE - You’ll learn the right angle to take photos and videos, how to set up your camera's phone settings, correct lighting, and how to edit photos and videos to make them scroll-stopping to increase your marketing skills. I’ll show you my favorite apps + tools that make all of this SO easy.
• REAL MODEL PRACTICE - You will have hands on training by working on a live model under my supervision on the last day of training. You will also be able to come back and shadow me as many times as you'd like to gain more experience.
• I will only be guiding 2 students at a time on the third day of training working on live models. First group is from 8am-2pm and second group is from 2pm to 8pm. You will have your own model to wok on by yourself with my help; there is no sharing of models between students, that way you will get the full experience.
What Students Are Saying
STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE:
• Certificate upon completion.
• 60 days online access to training videos.
• In-depth printed manual: detailed descriptions of the process, techniques and theories. You'll never forget anything important because you can just go back and review the information at any time from your manual. No need to even take notes during class. I already have it all put together for you, on the manual and on the online videos!
• VENDOR LIST with a fully loaded kit + machine including all supplies needed, my favorite brow mapping tools, pigments, needles and microblades. The machine I will be giving you is a real tattoo machine with universal needles, not the typical PMU private label machine you see in most other trainings.
• Student support: For any questions you may have after the training, you will have direct access to my phone number to ask me anything!
And much, much more!
By taking this course, you will train directly with me, owner and master artist, who has mastered this unique profession by learning from various artists from around the world and working on over hundreds of clients. You can be sure you’ll be learning all the up to date information on the current techniques. If you have a minute, I invite you to check out my social media @yelybeauty those are the results I’ll be teaching you ❤️ P.S. Don't forget to check out the highlights!
Total course tuition $3,000
Deposit $500 to enroll
Remaining balance of $2,500 will be due the first day of class
Choose your class date to enroll